Our Real Estate Sales Associates are passionate about their work and love what they do because it is rewarding. They build lifelong relationships with people in their local community and help them through the process of making the most important purchase of their lives. Our sales associates also find the unique aspects of this job to be very appealing. A career in real estate sales offers several perks that a regular corporate position cannot, such as:
- Flexibility in schedule and setting your own hours; you can choose to work full-time or part-time
- Control over your income and ability to set goals for what you want to earn
- Ability to work independently and be your own boss, but with the benefit of a strong and successful sales organization supporting your efforts
- An opportunity to become an entrepreneur without having to make a large investment in order to get started
There are also several options for how to get started in real estate. Some people are able to jump in headfirst and start out as full-time sales associates, while others are looking to transition into real estate from another industry and would prefer to start out part-time. At Weichert, we offer a way for anyone who is interested in starting a real estate sales career to join our company.
Watch our videos! Testimonials from our agents
Specific Responsibilities Include
At Weichert, we take real estate sales and training seriously. Our standards and expectations are high, and our real estate sales associates are committed to the highest standards in the industry. Here is what we expect from our real estate sales associate team:
- Attend our award winning sales training program that consists of in-class and online courses designed to get you closing business quickly
- Build a client base through various marketing and networking activities
- Take advantage of our Weichert tools and sales programs that will help you build your business such as our Open House program and our advanced lead generation system
- Participate in sales meetings and other office activities to stay connected and up-to-date on available properties and new potential clients in your local area
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients and maintain solid relationships with past clients to generate additional referral business
- Willingness and ability to obtain a real estate salesperson license
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Comfortable meeting new people and networking to develop a client base
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of self-discipline
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Flexibility: The ability to control your schedule allows you to create a positive work-life balance where you can choose to work full-time or part-time
- Advancement Opportunities: You set your own goals and have control of your income as well as your future growth within the real estate industry
- Sales Training: Weichert offers one of the most comprehensive and effective real estate sales training programs in the industry.
- Tools and Programs: Weichert’s many tools and programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed. They can be customized and tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Rewarding and Fun: Our sales associates enjoy what they do and have fun doing it because they take pride in helping people make one of the most important decisions of their lives.